Delhi to Amritsar Distance : पंजाब राज्य के मध्य में स्थित, अमृतसर शहर कहानियों से भरा हुआ है। सिखों के लिए सबसे पवित्र स्थान होने से लेकर स्वतंत्रता आंदोलन की ऐतिहासिक घटनाओं तक, अमृतसर आर्थिक, राजनीतिक, सांस्कृतिक और धार्मिक महत्व के अद्भुत संतुलन के साथ विकसित हुआ।
Amritsar is a city located in the northwestern part of India, in the state of Punjab. It is famous for its rich history, culture, and religious significance. Amritsar is home to the iconic Golden Temple, which is a major pilgrimage site for Sikhs and attracts millions of visitors every year.
The distance between Delhi and Amritsar is around 450 kilometers by road, and visitors can reach Amritsar by various modes of transportation, including air, train, and bus. The journey takes around 7-8 hours by road, depending on traffic and road conditions.
Apart from the Golden Temple, Amritsar is also known for its vibrant markets, street food, and historical landmarks. Visitors can explore the Jallianwala Bagh, which is a memorial site that commemorates the Jallianwala Bagh massacre. The Wagah Border, which is the border between India and Pakistan, is also a popular attraction where visitors can witness the flag-lowering ceremony.
Why Travel from Delhi to Amritsar?
गौरवशाली स्वर्ण मंदिर का घर, अमृतसर दुनिया भर में सिखों के लिए सबसे सम्मानित शहरों में से एक है। Amristsar की यात्रा इंद्रियों के लिए दावत है। शहर के चारों ओर गर्माहट और स्वागत करने वाली ऊर्जा निश्चित रूप से हर यात्री को कुछ ही समय में घर जैसा महसूस कराती है। इसमें अच्छा खाना और दिलचस्प स्थान जोड़ें, और आपके पास अमृतसर में यादगार समय के लिए एकदम सही नुस्खा है।
Amritsar is home to the iconic Golden Temple, which is a major pilgrimage site for Sikhs and is visited by millions of visitors every year. The temple’s spiritual atmosphere and beautiful architecture make it a must-visit destination for anyone interested in spirituality.
Amritsar has a rich history and culture that is reflected in its vibrant markets, street food, and historical landmarks. Visitors can explore the Jallianwala Bagh, which is a memorial site that commemorates the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, or visit the Ram Bagh Garden and Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum to learn about the city’s history.
Distance Between Delhi to Amritsar
There are several ways to travel from Delhi to Amritsar, including:
- By car: The most popular and convenient way to travel from Delhi to Amritsar is by car. You can hire a taxi or rent a car and drive down to Amritsar. The distance between Delhi and Amritsar is around 447 km and it takes about 7-8 hours to cover the distance, depending on the traffic conditions.
- By train: There are several trains that run between Delhi and Amritsar on a daily basis. The journey takes around 6-7 hours, depending on the type of train you choose. Some popular trains that run on this route are the Swarna Shatabdi Express, the Amritsar Express, and the Punjab Mail.
- By bus: There are several bus operators that run daily buses between Delhi and Amritsar. The journey takes around 9-10 hours, depending on the type of bus and the number of stops en route. You can choose from various types of buses like AC sleeper, non-AC sleeper, Volvo, etc.
- By flight: There are daily direct flights from Delhi to Amritsar that take around 1.5 hours to reach. This is the fastest way to reach Amritsar, but it is also the most expensive.
|Distance between Delhi to Amritsar by Road is||461 Kms|
|Distance between Delhi to Amritsar by Flight is||404 Kms|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Amritsar by Road is||7:23 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Delhi||Indira Gandhi (28.61, 77.21)|
|Nearest Airport in Amritsar||Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport (31.63, 74.87)|
Related Post Must Read :
Traveling from Delhi to Amritsar by Car
delhi to amritsar bus : निस्संदेह, सड़क यात्राएं एक शहर से दूसरे शहर की यात्रा करने के सबसे अच्छे तरीकों में से एक हैं। distance between Delhi to Amritsar by road के बीच की दूरी लगभग 470 किलोमीटर है और पहुँचने में लगभग 7 से 8 घंटे लगते हैं।
The distance between Delhi and Amritsar by car is approximately 450 kilometers. The journey takes around 7-8 hours, depending on traffic and road conditions. The most popular route is via NH44, which goes through Sonipat, Karnal, Ambala, Ludhiana, and Jalandhar.
The route is well-maintained and is dotted with several restaurants, fuel stations, and restrooms, making it a comfortable journey. However, it is advisable to start early in the morning to avoid traffic and reach Amritsar before sunset.
Visitors can rent a car or hire a taxi from Delhi to Amritsar, with several options available for both self-drive and chauffeur-driven cars. Many car rental companies offer a range of vehicles, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and luxury cars, with competitive rates and flexible pick-up and drop-off locations.
Delhi to Amritsar तक का सफर किसी रोमांच से कम नहीं है। चीड़ के ऊँचे पेड़ों और सड़क के दोनों ओर विशाल खेतों से लेकर संतरे के रस के स्टालों वाले राजमार्गों तक; पंजाब की यात्रा हरे और पीले रंग के रंगों में रंगे हुए नजारों का आनंद लेने और निश्चित रूप से रास्ते में शानदार भोजन का आनंद लेने के बारे में है।
Traveling from Delhi to Amritsar by Bus
Traveling from Delhi to Amritsar by bus is a popular and affordable option, with several private and government-run bus services operating on this route. The distance between Delhi and Amritsar is approximately 450 kilometers, and the journey takes around 8-9 hours, depending on traffic and road conditions.
There are several types of buses available, including luxury AC coaches, semi-sleeper coaches, and ordinary buses. Many bus services also offer pick-up and drop-off facilities at major locations in Delhi and Amritsar, making it a convenient option for travelers.
Best time to Take a Road trip from Delhi to Amritsar by Car
The best time to take a road trip from Delhi to Amritsar by car is during the winter season, from November to February, when the weather is cool and pleasant. The temperatures during this time range from 10-15°C, making it a comfortable journey.
During the summer months from April to June, the temperatures can soar up to 40°C, making the journey uncomfortable and tiring. Monsoon season, from July to September, can also cause disruptions due to heavy rainfall and roadblocks.
Another important factor to consider is the festival season in Amritsar, particularly during the months of October and November when several festivals such as Diwali, Guru Nanak Jayanti, and Bandi Chhor Divas are celebrated.
There are several routes that one can take when traveling from Delhi to Amritsar by car. Some of the best routes are:
- Delhi – Ambala – Ludhiana – Jalandhar – Amritsar: This is the most popular and direct route between Delhi and Amritsar, with a distance of approximately 450 kilometers. The route takes you through the cities of Ambala, Ludhiana, and Jalandhar, and offers scenic views of the countryside and small towns.
- Delhi – Sonipat – Panipat – Karnal – Ambala – Ludhiana – Jalandhar – Amritsar: This route takes you through the cities of Sonipat, Panipat, and Karnal, before joining the NH1 highway at Ambala. It then follows the same route as the first option.
- Delhi – Rohtak – Bhiwani – Hisar – Sirsa – Fazilka – Amritsar: This is a longer route, but offers a different experience, as it takes you through the rural areas of Haryana and Punjab, with several small towns and villages along the way. The distance is approximately 500 kilometers.
- Delhi – Agra – Firozabad – Etawah – Kanpur – Lucknow – Bareilly – Amritsar: This is a longer and more scenic route, which takes you through several cities in Uttar Pradesh and ends in Amritsar. The distance is approximately 900 kilometers and the journey can take around 14-16 hours.
How to Reach Amritsar By Train | Delhi to Amritsar train
ये दोनों शहर 447kms की दूरी पर स्थित हैं। कुशल रेल कनेक्टिविटी ने Delhi to Amritsar तक की यात्रा को बहुत आसान बना दिया है। कई ट्रेनें हैं जो दोनों शहरों के बीच चलती हैं। Amritsar to new delhi के बीच रोजाना 3 ट्रेनें चलती हैं। साप्ताहिक आधार पर, गिनती 2 है।
amritsar to delhi train : delhi to amritsar shatabdi ट्रेन सबसे तेज है, क्योंकि यह 06 घंटे में गंतव्य तक पहुंचती है। यह हर दिन उपलब्ध है। यह ट्रेन नई दिल्ली से 16:30 बजे चढ़ सकती है जो उसी दिन 22:30 बजे पहुंचती है। आप आधिकारिक साइट पर Delhi to Amritsar train शताब्दी का किराया देख सकते हैं। कस्टम एएसआर एक्सप्रेस इस रूट की सबसे धीमी ट्रेन है जो 12 घंटे में गंतव्य तक पहुंचती है। सबसे तेज़ ट्रेन के विपरीत, यह Haryana राज्य से होकर गुजरती है।
क्या आप अपनी New Delhi to Amritsar train टिकट बुक करना चाहते हैं और Delhi to Amritsar train के समय की जांच करना चाहते हैं, यह सलाह दी जाती है कि सटीक अद्यतन जानकारी के लिए विभिन्न ऑनलाइन पोर्टल और भारतीय रेलवे की वेबसाइट देखें।
How to Reach Amritsar by Flight | Delhi to Amritsar flight
amritsar to delhi flight :अमृतसर घरेलू और अंतरराष्ट्रीय उड़ानों से अच्छी तरह से जुड़ा हुआ है। new Delhi to Amritsar के बीच उड़ानें संचालित करने वाली एयरलाइंस एयर इंडिया, इंडिगो, विस्तारा एयरलाइंस और स्पाइसजेट हैं। Delhi to Amritsar के लिए साप्ताहिक उड़ानों की कुल संख्या 111 है। इन उड़ानों में एयर इंडिया की 56, इंडिगो की 21, विस्तारा एयरलाइंस की 21 और स्पाइसजेट की 13 हैं।
अपने अगले Delhi हवाई अड्डे से Amritsar Airport के समय के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए, हमेशा सटीक किराए और वास्तविक समय के अपडेट के लिए ऑनलाइन पोर्टल और एयरलाइंस की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट देखें
Attractions in Amritsar for Sightseeing
Amritsar is a city that is steeped in history, culture, and religion, and offers several attractions for sightseeing. Here are some of the top attractions that you can visit in Amritsar:
- Golden Temple: Also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib, the Golden Temple is the holiest shrine of Sikhism and one of the most iconic landmarks in India. The temple complex is surrounded by a large water tank and is made of gold, marble, and precious stones. It is open 24 hours a day and attracts millions of visitors each year.
- Jallianwala Bagh: This public garden is located near the Golden Temple and is a site of great historical significance. In 1919, British troops opened fire on a peaceful gathering of locals, killing hundreds of people. Today, the garden has been transformed into a memorial and a museum that honors the victims of the massacre.
- Wagah Border: The Wagah Border is a ceremonial border between India and Pakistan, located about 30 kilometers from Amritsar. Each evening, a flag-lowering ceremony takes place, which is a spectacle of marching soldiers, patriotic songs, and the waving of flags.
- Akal Takht: This is one of the five takhts or seats of authority of Sikhism, located within the Golden Temple complex. It is a place of great significance to the Sikh community and serves as a hub for religious and political activity.
People Also ASK :
Q : What is the cheapest way to get from Delhi to Amritsar?
A : The cheapest way to travel from Delhi to Amritsar is usually by taking a bus or a train. There are several bus operators that offer daily services from Delhi to Amritsar, with fares ranging from around INR 300 to 800 depending on the type of bus and the operator. Alternatively, you can also take a train from Delhi to Amritsar, with prices starting from around INR 100-200 for a general class ticket and going up to INR 1000-1500 for a sleeper class or AC coach ticket. However, the travel time by bus or train may be longer than traveling by car or plane.
Q : What is the distance between Delhi to Amritsar?
A: The distance between Delhi and Amritsar is approximately 447 kilometers (278 miles) by road. However, the actual distance may vary depending on the route taken and the mode of transportation used. The travel time can range from 6 to 8 hours by road, depending on the traffic and road conditions. By train, the distance covered is approximately 448 kilometers (278 miles), and the travel time can range from 6 to 7 hours, depending on the train and class of travel chosen.
Q : How many trains are there between Delhi to Amritsar?
A : There are several trains that operate between Delhi and Amritsar on a daily basis. Some of the popular trains that operate on this route are:
- Swarna Shatabdi Express (12029/12030)
- Amritsar Shatabdi Express (12031/12032)
- Intercity Express (12411/12412)
- Shan-e-Punjab Express (12497/12498)
- Paschim Express (12925/12926)
Q: How far is Golden Temple from New Delhi?
A: The distance between Golden Temple in Amritsar and New Delhi is approximately 448 kilometers (278 miles) by road. The most common way to reach Golden Temple from New Delhi is by taking a train or bus, which can take between 6-8 hours depending on the mode of transportation and traffic conditions.
Q : Which month is best for Golden Temple?
A : The best time to visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar is during the winter season, which runs from November to March. During this time, the weather is pleasant with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 20°C (41°F to 68°F) and there is little to no rainfall, making it ideal for sightseeing and outdoor activities.